There’s more to financial planning than just investing. To have strong financial footing, and to work toward your goals as effectively as possible, your planning must be holistic.
At Wahlberg Financial Services, we will create a Comprehensive Financial Plan that will address all aspects of your financial picture, including :
- Cash flow review and analysis
- Net worth review and analysis
- Insurance review and employee benefits selection
- Wealth accumulation toward large expenses or purchases
- Planning for retirement or managing a current retirement
- Tax planning*
- Estate planning
We can also help with specific situations:
- Retiring and the decisions associated with that process
- Job change
- Starting your own business
- Saving for college
- Buying a home
- Arrival of a child
- Inheritance/Unexpected income
Our Financial Planning Process
We follow the same financial planning process advocated by the CFP(r) Board of Standards.
- Wahlberg Financial Services offers a free initial consultation designed for you and your advisor to get to know one another. During this meeting, Katherine Rubin, CFP, will explain the services offered by WFS and describe the planning process we use. She will also ask a number of questions about your financial position and the type of
assistance you are looking for to determine if we can help you. You will leave the meeting with an understanding of the assistance WFS will be able to give you and how much it will cost.
- Next Katherine will guide you through the process of gathering your financial data and developing your financial goals. You will receive a list of the documents we will need to review and a cash flow template to help you flesh out your expenses. Katherine will also ask you a number of additional questions that will help her evaluate your financial position and create an appropriate financial plan.
- Upon receiving the needed information, we will analyze it from two perspectives:
- How sound is your current position?
- How effectively are you working towards your goals?
- Once our analysis is complete, we’ll provide you in writing with our findings and recommendations on how you can improve your current financial situations and better work towards your goals. Each year you choose to work with Wahlberg Financial Services, you will receive a new written analysis gauging your progress and addressing any changes to your financial position and goals.
- The next step is to implement your plan. We will work with you to make the process as efficient as possible.
- Wahlberg Financial Services will help you to monitor your progress and will address any situations that arise.
Our Financial Planning Fees and Service Offerings
We charge a flat, annual fee for our financial planning services. Your fee will be based on the complexity of your situation and on your specific planning needs. Just as everyone’s financial situation is different, everyone’s planning needs are different. We will discuss with you the different types of planning and advice that are most appropriate for you.
For your annual fee, you will receive a written analysis of your current financial position and strategies to improve your over-all financial health and work toward your goals as efficiently as possible. You also have access to your advisor for the duration of the 12 month engagement without any hourly charges or additional fees.
Serving Philadelphia and the Surrounding Area
We have helped dozens of clients create a comprehensive holistic financial plan to help reach their financial goals. We’d be honored to help you as well. We are based in the heart of Philadelphia, but can help you no matter where you live.
Contact us to discuss your specific financial planning needs.